Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LISTEN TO NIGERIAN RADIO STATIONS ONLINE

 I needed to listen to a radio programme but there was no electricity. I was browsing then and I decided to check if I could listen to Nigerian radio programmes online. Then I came across a wonderful website that gives you direct links to live streaming of Nigerian radio stations.

The name of the website is TuneIn. TuneIn gives you access to live streaming of Nigerian radio stations. To listen to nigerian radio stations, click here. TuneIn also provides apps for mobile viewers with IOS, Android, Blackberry, Palm, Bada and Windows. If you are a mobile viewer, click here to select your phone type and download their app.

Feel free to drop your comments below,
you can Subscribe to our posts if you want to get our post sent directly to you email.
Enter your email address:



Swixx Scallogger
Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter
Subscribe to The Digital Feets by Email
Regards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate feedback, please drop your comments below!